[Cmake] Cmake, a deployment question...

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:03:48 -0400

The Makefile cmake generates does depend on cmake.
It is required to keep the dependency information up-to-date.
Also, the makefiles are configured for a particular system, and
can not reliably be moved from machine to machine.  So, you really
can not use cmake in that fashion.

-Bill