[Cmake] Re: How I can install CMAKE from cvs source code using cygwin tool in window

Brad King brad . king at kitware . com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:25:58 -0400 (EDT)

> I found CMake 1.6.7 realease version didn't work for our project,

This is the latest official version.  What doesn't work?

> I found one of your cvs snapshot can work in our env(mandrake9.1), now I
> want to port this cvs snapshot to cygwin to develop our cywin version,
> but the snapshot version can not be compiled yet in cygwin, I found the
> reason is: In cygwin, it think bootstrap(exec file) is same as
> Bootstrap(directory), when exec ./bootstrap, it can not mkdir
> Bootstrap,so anybody know how to solve it?

Two solutions to this problem exist:

1.) Update to the latest CVS version.  It uses the directory Bootstrap.cmk.

2.) Do an out-of-source build:

  mkdir CMake-build ; cd CMake-build
  ../CMake/bootstrap

-Brad