[Cmake] Newbie Question...

Nick Ton nton at photon . com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:13:26 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I am new to CMake. I was wondering do I use FIND_LIBRARY or
LINK_LIBRARY command to link in static and shared libraries?

Also, where do I specify the inclusion of header files?
For a simple project do I just specify the headers along
with the .cxx files in the ADD_EXECUTABLE command?

Finally, can I anyone make a recommendation on how I would
establish a CMakeLists.txt file for the following:

MyProjects/
-->lib_1/
-->lib_2/  (depends on lib1)
-->lib_3/  (depends on lib2 and lib1)
-->exec/ (depends lib2 and lib3)

I would I write a CMakeLists.txt for every sub directories? Then have one
root CMakeLists.txt that would create the dependencies by using the
SUBDIR command?

Thanks in Advance,
Nick