[Cmake] Trouble with : Include External MsProject

John Biddiscombe john . biddiscombe at mirada-solutions . com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:17:51 +0100

If nobody else volunteers, then I'll try to make the command work on =
.net 2003. Would I be right in thinking that all it really needs to do =
is add the project to the solution and possibly setup GUID and =
dependency info?

JB