[Cmake] Options depend on other options.

Klaas Holwerda kholwerd at xs4all . nl
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:03:43 +0200

Hi,

I made several options in my top CmakeList file like:

OPTION( WXART2D_USE_SVGIO
           "Enable SVG format module" ON)

Know i want to set the other options to be On or OFF based on
a certain option, but what i have tried sofar, CmakeSetup does not
show the updated values for the option.

IF ( WXART2D_USE_EDITOR )
    SET( WXART2D_USE_CVGIO ON )
ELSE( WXART2D_USE_EDITOR )

So is there a way to have the user switch options, and at the same
time have CmakeSetup report back what options have become disabled/enabled
based on the switching of a certain option.

If not possible, how does one solve such a problem elegantly?

Thanks,

Klaas