[Cmake] installation by cmake on windows

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:55:17 -0400

If you want to help, that would be good.

The basic design we have is to add another cmake -E option called
install.   The option would read a install.config file telling it
what files to install where.

cmake -E install install.config

The install.config file would be created by the INSTALL command in cmake.
This would be used for both UNIX and Windows, and the install.sh would
be ditched.

Are you interested in taking on a project like this?

-Bill