[Cmake] Object Suffixes

Zennard Sun zen at ll . mit . edu
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 16:36:31 -0400

Hi,
    I would like to cross compile for two different machines at the same
time and would like to specify a different suffix rather than ".o".  Is
there any way to do this other than making two different folders and
calling cmake from each of the folders?  On the same note, I've been
looking at the post in May 2003 with the title Object File Location
(http://www . cmake . org/pipermail/cmake/2003-May/001679 . html), but I can't
seem to figure out the second solution which says to set the
LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH and EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH variables.  This only
seems to affect the location of the final output of the library or
executable but does not change the location of the object files.  Am I
missing something?

Thanks,
Zennard Sun