[Cmake] headers in project files?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Jan 23 12:13:25 EST 2003

Actually, I think what Klaas wants is the visual studio project to have
the header files in it.   This is very simple, you just add them as
source files for the library or executable that you are building.

Something like this:
ADD_LIBRARY(foobar foobar.h foobar.cxx)

The makefile generators will ignore the .h files, and the visual studio
generators will add the headers to the project workspace.

-Bill