[Cmake] Java language support

Stewart, Daniel J daniel . j . stewart at boeing . com
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:16:00 -0800

All

Back in May, I discovered the java support macro created by Andy
Cedilnik.  I was inspired to write my own macro for java support.  I did
this out of a need to compile both C++ and Java code in my current
project, and also to support automated unit testing with the "make test"
target. =20

This macro is currently being used by about 8 developers daily on our
project to build and test our code.  It works on Solaris and
incorporates a sun tool called javamake in order to generate dependency
information. =20

I have management permission to give this macro to you, but the process
to do so is unfortunately painful.  So, before I begin the process, I
would like to make sure that the community would be interested.

Please respond one way or the other.  I can give you more details, if
you wish...

Dan