[Cmake] Question re INSTALL_FILES and regexp

Anton Deguet anton at cs . jhu . edu
Tue, 05 Aug 2003 13:05:12 -0400

Hello,

I would like to use the INSTALL_FILES command to install some
documentation generated by doxygen.  According to the CMake
documentation, I can either use INSTALL_FILES with an explicit list of
files or with a regular expression.

Since doxygen generates a bunch of html and png files, I don't really
know the filenames.  So, the regexp seems to be the way to go.  The
regular expression  I tried looks like ".html" and copies the html files
from the current source directory (the documentation says the "current
directory").  Is there any way to tell INSTALL_FILES to -1- use some
files from the binary tree and -2-  not expend the regexp since the
files to be installed haven't been generated yet (kind of like
SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(myFile GENERATED)).

Thanks,

Anton