AW: [Cmake] CMake-1.4.5: intermediate files directory (Borland Makefiles)

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Oct 22 10:08:01 EDT 2002

How would the interface work?
The Debug/Release stuff is built into the MS IDE.  If you
are using a command line make, how would you specify what you wanted to build?
make Debug?   It would add a lot of complexity to the makefiles, and
I don't think it adds that much that functionality.   In fact,
the Debug/Release directories are a bit of a pain to deal with if you are
trying to find an executable to run from make or cmake.

-Bill