[Cmake] linking shared and static libraries

Phil Pritchett p.pritchett at 2d3.com
Thu Oct 17 06:35:40 EDT 2002

I need to be able to link certain libraries into my linux executable
statically (including libstdc++, meaning I need to link using gcc rather
than g++) and have the rest linked dynamically. Is there any way I can do
this in CMake ?
If not then I would be willing to put this feature in, perhaps Bill or
someone could let me know how they think I should go about this ?

Cheers,
Phil

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in
error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information in any way, and notify me immediately.