[Cmake] module FindZLIB.cmake

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at on.aibn.com
Mon Oct 7 15:23:30 EDT 2002

A while back I managed to get fltk-1.1.0rc7 to
build under Borland with cmake.  I realized
that I neglected to TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES
to get the fltkimages lib to link with
native jpeg and png libs.  In my root
CMakeLists, adding

INCLUDE (${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/FindJPEG.cmake)

IF (NATIVE_JPEG_INCLUDE_PATH)
  INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${NATIVE_JPEG_INCLUDE_PATH})
ENDIF (NATIVE_JPEG_INCLUDE_PATH)

works: the Cmake cache entries NATIVE_JPEG_INCLUDE_PATH and
NATIVE_JPEG_LIB_PATH appear in the root CMakeCache file, at
which time one can point to the desired libs & inlcudes.

I am wondering why the same will NOT occur with
INCLUDE (${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/FindZLIB.cmake)

(I realize that INCLUDE (${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/FindPNG.cmake)
required the above to be found.)

Currently, I must manally add cache entries for zlib and png.

Dean

Dean Inglis, Ph.D.
-      Centre for Appendicular       -
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Studies -