[Cmake] CopyFile errors

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Tue Nov 19 08:13:29 EST 2002

I have recently started to get CopyFile errors on some of my cmake runs at night. These occur
intermittently on both a solaris and SGI system.CMake Error: CopyFile failed to copy files!
CMake Error: CopyFile failed to copy files (sizes differ, source: 2014848 , dest: 2259680

Also, I occasionally get:
CMake Error: CopyFile failed to open input file
"/projects/vtk/VTKproduction/VTK-solarisCoverage/vtkConfigure.h.tmp"

I notice that the cmSystemTools.cxx mentions occasional problems on some quirky stream libraries.

Has anyone else experienced these errors and determined their root cause?

Bill