[Cmake] Re: cmake checkin

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Nov 18 10:26:44 EST 2002

This should not impact you at all.   Unless you sub-class from
the borland or nmake local generators.  Even with that, the api
for the generator changed very little.    I will be removing
the cmLocalBorlandMakefileGenerator and cmLocalNMakeMakefileGenerator
classes soon, as they are no longer used.   If you were sub-classing
from either of these, you will have to change your parent class to
be the cmLocalUnixMakefileGenerator, and maybe copy the methods from
the removed class.

-Bill