[Cmake] Tab completion in ccmake

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Tue Nov 5 09:26:29 EST 2002

Hello All,

For all you cutting edge cmake users, the CVS version of ccmake has tab
completion in path and file path fields.

For all people who do not know what I am talking about, in ccmake
(curses GUI for cmake) there is no file or directory chooser. That is
why I added tab completion. The way it works is that you type let say:
/usr/lo and press tab key and ccmake will try to complete to let say:
/usr/local or /usr/lost+found. If you pres tab again, it will cycle
through possible hits.

Let me know if there are any problems with it.

			Andy