[Cmake] VTK_cmake_installion

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Mon Mar 11 09:55:09 EST 2002

Karshi, I ran accross this problem too. There are two solutions that I know of,
1) get (or build) the debug library for Python or 2) build vtk as release or
release with debug.....john

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:      public.kitware.com
 [208.136.18.25]

From: Karshi Hasanov <karshi.hasanov at utoronto.ca>@public.kitware.com on
03/08/2002 08:16 PM

     Karshi Hasanov <karshi.hasanov at utoronto.ca>           To:   "cmake at public.kitware.com"