[Cmake] Possibility of Embedded VC++ Generator?

Parag Chandra pchandra at mi-corporation.com
Fri Mar 1 09:27:03 EST 2002

I haven't done a whole lot of digging into the internals of Embedded
Visual C++'s .vcw and .vcp file formats, but it seems to me that with
the similarities between it and VC++'s .dsp and .dsw files, it would be
relatively easy to have Cmake support the generation of compatible
project and workspace files. Just curious if anyone else out there does
any development with EVC and had some insights into how difficult it
would be. For those of you who aren't familiar with this free tool, it's
Microsoft's IDE and set of compilers targeting PocketPCs and other
embedded devices.

Parag Chandra
Mi-Co
919-485-4819 ext. 1616