[Cmake] target directory?

Vlad Popovici Vlad.Popovici at epfl.ch
Fri Jun 14 09:20:00 EDT 2002

Thanks! But still, how could I figure out that TYPE could be "PATH", when the
only value specified is "INTERNAL"?! And what other types are allowed?...
Thank you for updating the documentation. As I'm learning CMake now, a good
doc. would definitely help. I really think CMake is a great tool and I want
to use it intensively, just these small details are troubling me from time to
time...

Thanks again,
Vlad

--