[Cmake] WRAP_EXCLUDE_FILES

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Jan 25 10:09:55 EST 2002

Hi Bill,

> I have a vtk project that has a file (foo.cxx) that I do not want to
> wrap. The CMakeLists.txt file has a WRAP_EXCLUDE_FILE(foo.cxx)
The wrappers are built from the header files, not the .cxx files.  Has
foo.cxx been added to the source list as "foo" or "foo.cxx"?

> Also, the file foo.cxx include a file foo.hpp (not foo.h), but cmake
> keeps building a depend file that has a foo.h.
I can't duplicate this with a foo.cxx that has #include "foo.hpp".  The
generated dependency is okay.  However, it looks like the wrapping code
may assume that the extension of the class header to be wrapped is ".h".
This may be interacting with the lack of WRAP_EXCLUDE_FILE.

-Brad