[Cmake] Line length in dsps

Geoffrey Cross geoff at robots.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 17 06:31:50 EST 2002

I've got a vague feeling that I reported this issue and fixed it in some
version of Cmake a long time ago, but it seems to have reappeared:

Msdev version 6 can not handle dsps with lines longer than x characters
(not exactly sure how big the limit is, but it is finite).  When this
occurs, the lines just get truncated randomly.  Lines such as ADD LINK32
are typically rather long, but they can be spread over a number of lines
with little performance loss when loading the dsps into msdev.

Unless there is some other fix that I don't know about, PLEASE can
someone put my patch back in to Cmake?

Geoff.