[Cmake] .h files no longer get inserted in dsp files

Ian Scott ian.m.scott at stud.man.ac.uk
Thu Jan 17 06:15:34 EST 2002

Hi.

I have been lax in updating keeping my version of CMake up to date. Having
gone from 0.97 to 1.3 at the last cvs up, I have noticed that cmake now
ignores the .h files I specify when building dsp files.

For example in the CMakeLists.txt file below, the .h files specified
appeared in the dsp files and so got many of the nice features provided by
MS DevStudio to work (word completion, parameter and member prompting, extra
info during debug, etc.)
With the new version of CMake however, the .h files don't appear in the dsp
files.

Is there a switch somewhere I can use to re-enable this? I can't find any
relevant info in the PDF manual.

Many thanks,
Ian.

# my_lib/cmakelists.txt

ADD_LIBRARY(clsfy1 clsfy1_sources)

SOURCE_FILES(clsfy1_sources
my_lib_binary_p.cxx
my_lib_binary_p_builder.cxx
my_lib_c_builder.cxx
my_lib_p.cxx
my_lib_p_builder.cxx
)

IF (WIN32)
  IF (NOT CYGWIN)
    SOURCE_FILES(my_lib_sources
    my_lib_binary_p.h
    my_lib_binary_p_builder.h
    my_lib_c.h
    my_lib_p.h
    my_lib_p_builder.h
    )
  ENDIF (NOT CYGWIN)
ENDIF(WIN32)

AUX_SOURCE_DIRECTORY(Templates my_lib_sources)

SUBDIRS(sv)

IF( BUILD_TESTING)
  SUBDIRS(tests)
ENDIF( BUILD_TESTING)