[Cmake] Failed to build Cmake in RH 7.2

Geoffrey Cross geoff at robots . ox . ac . uk
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:06:42 -0000

I had this problem at some point under Solaris using gcc version
something-new-but-can't-remember-which.  It seems to be related to using
the -O2 flag, and causes the compiler to hang indefinitely.  Try
removing the flag.  This is a known compiler bug, and not a bug in
Cmake.

Geoff.