[Cmake] Cmake on Unix.

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Feb 5 11:15:09 EST 2002

For the source distribution of cmake, you run the configure from
the toplevel directory and not in the Template directory.
For a binary version, you do not have to run configure.

libCio is part of the SGI C++ compiler.   They do not provide a static version
of the library so we had to link cmake with the .so file.   We assumed
it would be available on systems that did not have the compiler.

-Bill