[Cmake] Another gripe about CMake

Sebastien BARRE sebastien.barre at kitware.com
Wed Dec 11 15:32:06 EST 2002

At 12/11/2002 03:09 PM, Mathieu Mazerolle wrote:

>I'm not sure if I understand what you mean when you say Cmake always needs
>the module directory to work: Ken said modules are optional, so in what way
>is the modules directory alays required no matter what?

At this point Mathieu, I have to ask: what is so wrong with the Modules
directory that you really feel the urgency to destroy it. I mean, look at
that cute directory, with all those files carefully sorted. I am a "french
speaker" myself, and the more I look at it, the less I can find any
offending filename. FindLatex maybe? I'm puzzled :)

--
Sebastien Barre