[Cmake] Cross-compiling

William A. Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Dec 10 22:36:03 EST 2002

You can generate NMake files from the CMakeSetup.  However,
the current version of cmake requires that a configure script be run
to set up the c and C++ compilers.   This can not be done from the
windows GUI without cygwin in the path.   In the next version, this
will become a bit easier as we no longer use a configure script, and
cmake supports trycompile and tryrun.     However, it will still want to
run the compiler.

-Bill