[Cmake] Another gripe about CMake

William A. Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:31:59 -0500

CMake has a Modules directory with some files like FindVTK, FindOpenGL, etc.
However, unless your project includes them, cmake does not automatically
include
any of those modules.   Some modules that are part of the cmake process are
automatically
included, but nothing to do with VTK or any other specific project.

-Bill