[Cmake] Problem with VTK_MAKE_INSTANTIATOR() or SET() under cygwin

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Aug 5 13:13:14 EDT 2002

I would recommend finding and removing all cmake and ccmake executables, then building
and installing again.   With 1.5 development, I am able to pass complex, build vtk,and
install cmake.   However, with cmake 1.4 (no patches) I will have the vtk error, and
the .in.in problem with make install.

-Bill