[Cmake] project switching

Volpe, Christopher R (Research) volpecr at crd.ge.com
Mon Apr 15 15:10:48 EDT 2002

I think the current CMake-setup user interface is prone to serious user error. When switching from
one project to another, you have to be careful to change the drop-down menu for both the binary and
the source directories. If you don't, you'll trash a bin directory with settings from another source
directory. It hasn't happened to me yet, but it just happened to a co-worker. Perhaps it would be
better if there were one drop-down project selector, and fields for the source and binary paths. What
do you all think?

Chris
> GE Global Research Center

Dr. Christopher R. Volpe, Ph.D.
Computer Scientist
Visualization and Computer Vision Lab
Imaging Technologies
Bldg KW, Room C215
P.O. Box 8, Schenectady, NY 12301

(518) 387-7766, Dial Comm: 8*833-7766, Fax: (518) 387-6981
e-mail: volpecr at crd.ge.com    web: http://www.crd.ge.com/~volpecr