[Cmake] Which _SUFFIX

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Fri Apr 12 10:40:53 EDT 2002

If a target is XXX (SHARED  : extension = dll )
and another target depends on XXX it adds XXX.lib to the depends because lib
is the import library for a dll.

I have a Target YYY (MODULE : extension = bpl)
but another target depends on it - BUT a bpl has an import library of bpi.
(not dll)

Cmake keeps adding YYY.lib to the dependency lists, and I can't find the bit
of code responsible for it. I'd like to tell it to add YYY.bpi insteead. Can
anyone help?

(I have a sneaking suspicion I'd need to use/add CMAKE_SHLIB_IMPORT_SUFFIX,
CMAKE_MODULE_IMPORT_SUFFIX)

Thanks

JB