[Cmake] types.h

ebmiddlecamp at imation.com ebmiddlecamp at imation.com
Thu Sep 20 11:45:55 EDT 2001

This is a "well known" problem in using code back and forth between Unix
and Windows. In UNIX compilers, you can do an #include "a\b", and it will
look in folder "a" for file "b". On Windows, it doesn't work for some
reason. However, if you copy file "b" into its parent folder, and rename it
to "a\b", it should work.

Eric Middlecamp
Imation Corp

"Aaron Luttman" <aaron.luttman at esat.kuleuven.ac.be>@public.kitware.com on