[Cmake] file/project specific compile flags

William A. Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Oct 26 09:47:56 EDT 2001

At 10:54 AM 10/26/2001 +0100, Phil Pritchett wrote:

I was thinking.  When we created the MSPROJECT_TEMPLATE stuff, there
where no flags like CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG|RELEASE|RELMINSIZE.

Perhaps the best thing to do is live with the 4 different builds, but
customize them for
each site.   The could even be set in a projects CMakeLists.txt file.
4 builds should be enough.

-Bill