[Cmake] Pruning cache entries

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Oct 15 10:30:00 EDT 2001

Perhaps the best thing to do, is to move aside the existing file and re-run cmake, then
copy the stuff you need.   Right now cmake does not track the use of variables, I guess
you might be able to write a program like ctest that cleans the cache.  I guess the
the place to start would be adding some tracking of variables used in
cmSystemTools::GetCacheValue.   It could not be part of the GUI, since the GUI accesses
all the cache values for display anyway.

-Bill