[Cmake] I want to add a QT wrapping command to CMake

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Oct 15 10:15:59 EDT 2001

If possible, the one by one approach is better, because it allows selective rebuilds
of the the system.   If one file changes and you can only build everything in one pass,
then for every file change, the entire system is wrapped again.

BTW, a QT wrapping command would be a great addition to CMake, once added, we could build
QT itself with CMake.   Perhaps we could even have CMake accepted as an official QT build
system.

-Bill