[Cmake] RE: I want to add a QT wrapping command to CMake

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Mon Oct 15 09:02:34 EDT 2001

Sounds like the right idea and VTK_WRAP_JAVA is a good starting point.
You will most likely want to delete the AddUtilityCommand at the end
of the file and you probably don't need two custom commands per file
as Java does, just delete the second one. Aside from that it should be
pretty straight forward.

Ken