[Cmake] "Automatic" LINK_DIRECTORIES under Unix

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Jun 18 08:17:47 EDT 2001

Sounds like a good idea, however, don't just do it for the Unix build,
remember this is "C" make.   This could be done easily in the LINK commands.
They could determine if the directory was part of the tree and pre-pend
the binary tree path.

Also, I don't see the connection to LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH??

-Bill