[Cmake] CMake\Web\HTML ?

Sebastien BARRE sebastien at barre.nom.fr
Sat Jun 16 10:21:13 EDT 2001

Hi

I've checkout'ed the new CMake repository, and noticed a new directory :
	CMake\Web\HTML
holding some kind of HTML documentation.

Is someone taking care of this ?

There is a small bug, but I'm not sure I can commit a correction as these
pages might have been generated automatically (hence, my change might be
erased the next time the process is done).

Anyway, all .html files hold the same line :

vlink="#000000" alink="#000000">

which renders the page wrong, because a #FFFFFF (white) link on a #FFFFFF
(white) background is like spotting a white bear in a snow storm.

There is a CSS stylesheet CMake\Web\HTML\Style.css, used by
CMake\Web\HTML\Head.html, and I guess this solve the problem (at Kitware ?)
because all files hold :
<!--#include virtual="/CMake/HTML/Head.html"-->
but I do not remember what kind of server/software handles this directive
(server-side include ? dreamweaver library ?).

Anyway, for these browsers that do not support CSS stylesheet, or for these
users who deactivate them, it would be helpful to change link="#FFFFF" to
#112299" for example.