[Cmake] CMake Repository

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Jun 14 17:08:30 EDT 2001

Hello, all:

As part of recent efforts to separate CMake from its original parent
project (the Insight toolkit), I have moved the cvs repository's root
directory on our server.  There is a symlink left behind so that existing
checkouts will still work, but it may not be around forever.

The old root was:
:pserver:username at public.kitware.com:/insight/cmakecvsroot

The new root is:
:pserver:username at public.kitware.com:/CMake/cvsroot

To check out CMake, use:
cvs -d :pserver:username at public.kitware.com:/CMake/cvsroot checkout CMake

Everyone should check out a copy of CMake using the new root.  If you have
made any changes that are not checked in, there are two ways to get them
into the new checkout:

1.)  Check them in from your current working copy.  Then do a fresh
checkout with the new cvsroot.  This options assumes the changes are ready
for checkin.

2.)  Do a fresh checkout with the new root and copy any changed files over
from your old working copy.

-Brad