[Cmake] CMake: Adding all .txx and .h files to the DSP file

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Jun 8 11:53:07 EDT 2001

I think it would have to be a command, or at least an option variable that
the DSP generator looks at.   For large projects, this can impact performance
quite a bit, (several minutes to load the project).   I am also
not a big fan of adding all the files in a directory as I often have foo.cxx foo.h
files lying around.

-Bill