[Cmake] CMake: Adding all .txx and .h files to the DSP file

Ian Scott ian.m.scott at stud.man.ac.uk
Fri Jun 8 11:35:18 EDT 2001

One for the wish list then.

I and several other potential users of CMake here at Manchester would like
to have all the .h and .txx files in the same directory as the
CMakeLists.txt file explicitly included in the DSP file. We would preferably
like to do it without needing to add special code to the CMakeLists.txt
files, because this feature is meaningless to Unix users.

The main reason for needing it is that with out this, many of the useability
features of MSVC do not work. These include identifier name suggestion and
completion, ClassView, Class wizard.

Ian.