[Cmake] bug report

Ian Scott ian.m.scott at stud.man.ac.uk
Wed Jun 6 15:48:45 EDT 2001

In the NT CMAkeSetUp program, If the following sequence happens
1. There is an error during the building of project files
2. You get the error indicating the error
3. You get a warning at the end reminding you that some dsp files might be
broken
4. Then you fix the error
5. You rebuild the project files

Then you still get the warning that some dsp files might be broken again.

The warning goes away if you exit CMakeSetup and rerun it.

Ian.