[Cmake] VTK_SOURCE_DIR

Sylvain Jaume jaume at tele.ucl.ac.be
Tue Dec 11 15:39:12 EST 2001

Andy,

My ~/VTK-build/CMakeCache.txt says:

//DO NOT EDIT, VTK_SOURCE_DIR loaded from external file.  To change
// this value edit this file: /home/jaume/VTK-build/CMakeCache.txt
//
VTK_SOURCE_DIR:INTERNAL=/home/jaume/VTK

But there is no VTK_SOURCE_DIR in my ~/Local-build/CMakeCache.txt

I'll update my CMake with CVS and compile it again.
I'll keep you posted if I keep having this VTK_SOURCE_DIR not found
message in ~/Local-build.

Thanks!
Sylvain