[Cmake] Subdirectory dependencies

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Dec 11 12:17:55 EST 2001

Another options might be to create a new target in the makefile.

allforce:

So, for building dashboards and systems that have errors, you
would do this:

make -k allforce

For end users of the makefiles the cmake produces, they will expect:

make -j4

to work.

If the project has errors, or is being built in by a regression testing system,
it could be built like this:

make -k allforce

-Bill