[Cmake] FLTK_WRAP_UI command changed.

Luis Ibanez ibanez at choroid.cs.unc.edu
Tue Dec 11 02:57:28 EST 2001

Jim,

It should be fixed now. An update of CMake will be needed
because the syntax of FLTK_WRAP_UI command changed.

Before, it was expecting two SourceLists one with the .fl
files and the other was receiving the names of generated
files.

Now the command has the form:

FLTK_WRAP_UI( target sourcelist)

target: can be a librarty name or an executable name.
sourcelist: is a source list containing .fl files.

With that, CMake will call fluid in order to generate
the .h and .cxx files in the output (binary) directory.

The Examples using FLTK were modified according to this
new syntax.

This was tested under Linux and under VC++.

Thanks

Luis