[CMake-Promote] Cmake Book

Andrew Manson g.real.ate at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:07:19 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm just emailing to try and find out what the status of the upcoming cmake
2.4 book is, I'm a student in Trinity College Dublin and what to learn
everything i can about cmake. The Really interesting thing for you guys
though is that I'm Class Representative for 3rd year Computer science and
have a reasonable amount of sway when it comes to my colleges (and possibly
even the course work too )and not only want to really get into your system
myself but bring the rest of my class with me. Ive been interested in buying
a book for a long time now, ever since i started working on KDE4. Please let
me know as soon as you can.

Thank you
Andrew Manson