[CMake-Promote] community responsiveness

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Tue Jan 8 18:42:47 EST 2008

On Tuesday 08 January 2008, Brandon Van Every wrote:
> What if we measured and put on a website:
> - the number of first time posts on a new subject
> - the time elapsed until someone answers that post
> - the number of first time posts that go unanswered

Maybe measure first, and then decide if this should be put on the webpage ;-)

How about also counting:
-the number of posts per month
-the number of posters per month
-the number of new posters per month

This could illustrate the growing userbase of cmake. My impression is that
according to the traffic on the list the user base must have grown a lot.

I think with a script you should be able to get all that information from the
mailing list archive.

Bye
Alex