[CMake-Promote] wiki: tutorials and projects

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Fri Sep 1 18:00:45 EDT 2006

Hi,

I added two tutorials (qtnode and wxwidgets) to the wiki and some projects using cmake: KDE 4 (I created a new section for it: "Desktop suites and development platforms" :-), Scribus, Boson and initng-konf.

If you know more, please add them (chicken scheme, g3d, openwengo, ...) ?

I'm note sure the qoutes of the users about cmake are good on that cmake page, I guess they would better fit on a "users about cmake" page.

Bye
Alex