[cmake-developers] Eclipse CDT Managed build

Bøe, Sebastian Sebastian.Boe at nordicsemi.no
Wed Jan 25 09:51:26 EST 2017

You are right, this is a problem for the usual case of re-running
CMake when the project configuration changes.

But in this use-case CMake would only be run once and then the
IDE project would take over project configuration for the rest
of the application lifetime.

It also allows the use-case of temporarily doing simple project
configuration through the IDE UI.