[cmake-developers] FindLDNS module

Melvin Vermeeren mail at mel.vin
Thu Feb 23 11:54:25 EST 2017

ldns[1] is a lightweight DNS library written in C, supporting recent RFCs such
as DNSSEC. I noticed there was no FindLDNS module yet and wrote one based upon
FindEXPAT's module.

It should conform to CMake's style guidelines and other criteria. Permission
is hereby granted to licence this in any way desired by the CMake developers.

If a developer could review this and commit it into the source tree I would be
grateful. I've subscribed to the mailing list in case there is feedback.

[1]: https://www.nlnetlabs.nl/projects/ldns/

--
Melvin Vermeeren
Software Engineer | C / Unixes