[cmake-developers] Windows symbolic links handling

Manu ianmalcom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 03:19:42 EDT 2017

Hello,

I have fixed it but I am struggling with the new policy. The behaviour
change goes into cmSystemTools::GetRealPath implementation and SystemTools
has no context, so I am not sure how to check the policy.

Mimicking policy CMP0067 usage, I could create an old and a new version of
GetRealPath and check for the policy prior calling it all along the code.
On the other hand, I could pass the policy status as a parameter to every
GetRealPath call. Which is the proper way?

To perform a pull request, should I previously open an issue about this or
it is enough with the discusion here in the mailing list.

Regards.

--
La victoria puede ser creada  -  Sun Tzu.